Desenvolvimento de um aplicativo para smartphone para a Nikon Lenswear.
|Eldes:||Desenvolvimento Android e back-end|
Nikon Optical Design Engine
App for opticians to order the production of Nikon ophthalmic lenses.
N-Cloud allows the choice of products and customization of their characteristics, facilitating the ordering of lenses and their calculation by the exclusive NODE system (Nikon Optical Design Engine) at the headquarters of Nikon Corporation in Japan.
- The app was developed natively in the Android Studio using Kotlin language.
- SQLite was used for the local database and a DAO layer was implemented for access.
- For communication with the back-end, the Retrofit library was used through an implemented web service layer.
- The backend was coded in PHP language, using the Symfony framework to implement the REST API.
- The auth control was implemented in JWT, using Firebase's PHP-JWT library.
- As a server-side database management system, Oracle MySQL was used.
- For version control, Git was used with the GitFlow pattern and GitHub and BitBucket for the remote repositories
- Frux has also implemented an iOS version of the N-Cloud app.
To use the system, the optician must be authorized to sell Nikon lenses.
Obrigado por dar uma olhada no meu trabalho!