FONT Eldes Cordel
Font inspired directly in the woodcut – especially in the covers of the Cordel literature leaflets – and created mainly to compose graphic pieces that have the Brazilian culture as reference and or that want to transmit the concept of “handmade”, this type brings some of the visual characteristics of such printing technique, such as the gaps and inaccuracies of the notch in the wood matrix.
- You may use the font in applications on your own computer (1 user).
- You may use the licensed font to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web
pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a
- You may NOT provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
- You may embed the licensed fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may
be viewed and printed (but not edited) by the recipients.
- You may provide the font to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your
behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license,
and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work.
- You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify such
- You may NOT modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative
works based on the licensed font itself without Eldes prior written consent.
- You may NOT: use the font on a website using @font-face CSS; for server based applications used by remote users; to embed the font in iOS, Android, or Windows RT apps; use the font in an eBook type publication; use the font as logotype.
For any other type of license, please contact us.